Best English Willow - and it plays as good as it looks!
- Hand made - huge profile
- Clean straight grain
- This bat is 2lb 10oz - beautiful looking bat
- Thick edges
- Weight and balance superb - simply very very good English willow.
- Gentle Bow
- Knock up and rebound is quality!
- Chunky edges with big profile!
- This bat is beautifully finished with two layers of polish and a layer of bees wax and has octopus grip.
- We have the largest selection of English Willow Cricket Bats on-line . There are over 1500 in our shop - simply scroll through at your leisure. The bat/s displayed in the pictures will always be the bat that you receive
MSR Returns Policy
All of our Bats are guaranteed for manufacturing defects to the handle, shoulder and splice for a period of six months from the date of purchase.
Defective bats must be returned, with details of the original purchase, to be examined (the buyer pays return postage) if found to be a manufacturing fault a replacement will be issued.
Bats are not covered for ball damage on the edges and toe of the bat. We would recommend that the bats are knocked in thoroughly before use especially on these areas.
If you would like to EXAMINE this or any other bat of ours you can visit our STORAGE UNIT in Stoke on Trent – ST36QB. We are open seven days a week, ring 07974 257312 to make an appointment.